ZeroWater's 10-cup Ready-Pour™ pitcher is the first in its class that has a sealed lid and reservoir, making it possible to pour water that has already been filtered without spilling water that's still filtering. This means the reservoir can now be kept full, adding a full two cups' capacity to the existing 8-cup design.
The 10-cup Ready-Pour™ uses the patented ZeroWater filtration system, which combines FIVE sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your water. The result is great-tasting water, straight from the tap, and the only pour-through filter pitcher on the market that’s certified by the NSF to reduce lead.
ZeroWater's first layer of filtration, activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy, removes the chlorine taste you are accustomed to with tap water. The Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping, such as aluminum, lead, zinc, nitrates, and more. Three additional stages are included to remove other impurities and ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver water that has virtually zero dissolved solids.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.25 x 5.50 x 11.00
- NSF Certified to REDUCE LEAD
- Removes 99.6% of all dissolved solids
- Purest tasting drinking water
- 10 cup capacity = 8 cup pitcher + 2 cups in reserve
- Immediate pouring ability
- One-hand "push to dispense" spout to fill any bottle or cup
- Convenient space-saving design
- Certified* to reduce Lead, Chromium, & Mercury
- Patented 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Ion-Exchange system that removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only filter in its class to achieve this level.
- 10-Cup Ready-Pour™ pitcher
- Zerowater Ion Exchange water filter
- TDS (total dissolved solids) indicator that tells you when to change your filter
- User Manual
- Coupons for future filter purchases
* Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.