Enjoy pure-tasting water with the latest filter pitcher technology in just minutes. The ZeroWater filtration system combines FIVE sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water, delivering you great-tasting water. ZeroWater filters are also the only pour-through filters on the market certified by the NSF to reduce lead.
This 6-cup pitcher features an ergonomic, space-saving design perfect for mini-fridges or for users who prefer a lightweight pitcher.
ZeroWater's primary layer of filtration, activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy, removes the chlorine taste you are accustomed to with tap water. The Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrate, and more. Another three stages are included to ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver virtually zero dissolved solids in your water.
- NSF Certified to REDUCE LEAD
- Removes 99.6% of all dissolved solids
- Purest tasting drinking water
- 6-cup capacity
- Slim, space-saving design
- Certified* to reduce Lead, Chromium, & Mercury
- Patented 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Ion-Exchange system that removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only filter in its class to achieve this level.
- 6-Cup pitcher
- ZeroWater Ion Exchange water filter
- Light-up TDS indicator that lets you know when it’s time to change the filter
- User Manual
- Coupons for future filter purchases
* Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.