Enjoy pure-tasting water with the latest filter pitcher technology. The ZeroWater filtration system combines FIVE sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water, delivering you great tasting water. ZeroWater's filter is the only pour-through filter on the market certified by the NSF to reduce lead.
This 8-cup system features a space-saving design and a one-hand, push-and-pour spout that allows you to fill cups and bottles from the fridge without lifting the pitcher.
ZeroWater's first layer of filtration, activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy removes the chlorine taste you are accustom to with tap water. The Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrate and more. Three additional stages are included to remove other impurities and to ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver 000 dissolved solids. ZeroWater: Advanced water filtration.
- NSF Certified to REDUCE LEAD
- Removes 99.6% of all dissolved solids
- Purest tasting drinking water
- 8-cup capacity
- One-handed “push to dispense” spout to fill any bottle or cup
- Built-in TDS meter holder
- Patented 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The only water filter in its class that meets FDA definition for TDS in purified bottled water
- 10-cup pitcher
- Light-up TDS indicator that lets you know when it’s time to change the filter
- Zerowater Ion Exchange water filter
- User Manual
- Coupons for future filter purchases
* Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.