ZeroWater® 23 Cup Dispenser
Enjoy great-tasting water with next generation filter technology. The ZeroWater filtration system combines FIVE sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water, delivering you great tasting water. This 23-cup system comes with the largest capacity filter dispenser on the market today, our patented Ion Exchange filter, a laboratory-grade water testing meter, and a guarantee to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water.
ZeroWater's first layer of filtration, activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy removes the chlorine taste you are accustom to with tap water. The Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrate and more. Three additional stages are included to remove other impurities and to ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver a "000" reading on your laboratory-grade Total Dissolved Solids meter included. ZeroWater: Advanced water filtration.
ZeroWater 23 Cup Dispenser Features
- 23 cup container - the largest refrigerator filter dispenser available on the market today
- One-hand Pull & Pour button spout to fill any bottle or cup
- Easy-accessfil - refill your dispenser while its in the fridge
- Zero stale water - completely dispensers all water
- Convenient, space-saving design
- Built-in TDS meter holder
ZeroWater 5-Stage Dual Ion-Exchange Filter Features:
- Patented 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The only water filter in its class that meets the FDA definition* for TDS in purified bottled water
What You Get:
- 23 Cup ZeroWater Dispenser
- ZeroWater Ion Exchange water filter
- TDS meter to measure dissolved solids in your water (29.99 Retail Value)
- User Manual
- $35 in coupons for future filter purchases
- Five stage filtration system vs. conventional 2 stage carbon filters
*Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.