Now the latest filter pitcher technology comes in a sleek design. This 8-Cup Stainless Steel Pitcher implements ZeroWater's five-stage filtration system to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water and deliver you great-tasting water in just minutes. ZeroWater filters are the only pour-through filters on the market certified by the NSF to reduce lead.
ZeroWater's Ion Exchange filter works in five stages. The primary layer consists of activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy, which removes the chlorine taste you are accustomed to in your tap water. Next, the Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids, such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, and Nitrate, that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping. The following three stages are included to ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver a "000" reading on the included laboratory-grade Total Dissolved Solids meter. ZeroWater: Advanced water filtration.
- NSF Certified to REDUCE LEAD
- Removes 99.6% of all dissolved solids
- Purest tasting drinking water
- 8-cup capacity
- Sleek, stylish, brushed stainless steel design
- Built-in TDS meter holder
- Certified* to reduce Lead, Chromium, & Mercury
- Patented 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Ion-Exchange system that removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only water filter in its class to achieve this level.
- 8-Cup Stainless Steel Pitcher
- TDS (total dissolved solids) meter that provides a digital measurement of dissolved solids in your water (a $29.99 retail value)
- Zerowater Ion Exchange water filter
- User Manual
- Coupons for future filter purchases
* Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.