With Ion Exchange Filter
(Currently out of stock)
Now you can have pure-tasting water anywhere you go. This ZeroWater Tumbler combines the top-performing filtration technology with a sleek, convenient design so you can get great taste out of your tap water whether you're at home, at work, or at the gym.
The ZeroWater filtration system combines FIVE sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water, so you taste nothing but the water. Also included is our next-generation filter change technology that indicates the precise moment a filter is ready to be changed.
The powerful Ion Exchange filter that has made our pitchers and dispenser so popular uses five sophisticated technologies that work together to deliver a 000 Total Dissolved Solids reading. The primary layer of filtration uses activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy to remove that chlorine taste from your tap water. The Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems, such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrate, and more. Another three stages are included to ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to ensure there are ZERO dissolved solids left in your water. ZeroWater: Advanced water filtration.
- 26oz capacity
- Built-in water filtration system to purify tap water for great taste
- Portable 5-stage Ion Exchange filtration
- Stylish, durable, and convenient hard plastic construction
- Textured, easy-grip lid and matching straw
- Dishwasher safe
- 26-oz Silver ZeroWater Tumbler
- ZeroWater ion Exchange portable water filter
- User Manual
- Certified* to reduce Lead, Chromium, & Mercury
- Patented 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only water filter in its class to achieve this level.
- Unique COLORCHANGE window indicates when to change your filter.