Enjoy great-tasting water with next generation filter technology. The ZeroWater filtration system combines FIVE sophisticated technologies that work together to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water, delivering you great tasting water. ZeroWater filters are also the only pour-through filters on the market certified by the NSF to reduce lead.
This 23-cup system comes with the largest capacity filter dispenser on the market today, our patented Ion Exchange filter, a laboratory-grade water testing meter, and a guarantee to remove virtually all dissolved solids from your tap water.
ZeroWater's first layer of filtration, activated carbon and oxidation reduction alloy removes the chlorine taste you are accustom to with tap water. The Ion Exchange stage removes virtually all dissolved solids that may be left over from public water systems or even leached into your water from piping such as Aluminum, Lead, Zinc, Nitrate and more. Three additional stages are included to remove other impurities and to ensure your water receives the appropriate amount of treatment time to deliver a "000" reading on your laboratory-grade Total Dissolved Solids meter included. ZeroWater: Advanced water filtration.
- NSF Certified to REDUCE LEAD
- Removes 99.6% of all dissolved solids
- Purest tasting drinking water
ZeroWater 23 Cup Dispenser
- 23-cup container – the largest refrigerator filter dispenser available on the market today
- One-handed "push to dispense" spout to fill any bottle or cup
- Easy access flap to fill the dispenser while it's still in the fridge
- Built-in TDS meter holder
- Certified* to reduce Lead, Chromium, & Mercury
- Patented 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Ion-Exchange system that removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only filter in its class to achieve this level.
- 23 Cup ZeroWater Dispenser
- ZeroWater Ion Exchange water filter
- TDS (total dissolved solids) meter that provides a digital measurement of dissolved solids in your water (a $29.99 retail value)
- User Manual
- Coupons for future filter purchases
* Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.